Paragon Hard Disk Manager (Personal) is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-01-12. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
Hard Disk Manager 6.0 is easy, complete and reliable toolset for hard disks: hard disk management, maintenance and disposal, boot management, data and system security, simple recovery. A convenient and clear interface, several smart wizards and a bunch of additional utilities make any task regarding hard disk easily approachable even for home users. Includes functionality of Partition Manager, Drive Backup, BootManager, Disk Wiper and much more.
- Create a new partition configuration from scratch
- Change the existing configuration with data in any conceivable way - separate and secure important data on dedicated partition, move free space among partitions, change partitioning for new operating system or data
- Improve the file system performance
- Secure your system and data - backup important data locally, on CD/DVD, on removable media or external storage (on network in Professional and Deployment versions)
- Flexible possibilities for image burning and restoring:
* burn to CD/DVD any set of partitions, whole hard disk, or separate files
* burn to remote CD/DVD over network (Professional and Deployment versions only)
* restore any files from image and even change them inside image using Image Mounter or Image Explorer
- Install and use several operating systems on one computer, optimize partition configuration for them
- Easily dispose hard disk - with no risk for old data to be restored by somebody
- Simple recovery functionality for system crashes, including recovering important documents. Bootable CD is available to fix or restore unbootable system, or to save important documents on recordable CD/DVD.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager (Personal) (version 6.0) has a file size of 12.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 220 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.